By using ALTTRIX’s business platform services (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as (“Terms of Service”). ALTTRIX reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://51b.b2a.myftpupload.com/terms-and-conditions/ Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While ALTTRIX prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that ALTTRIX cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ALTTRIX cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account). ALTTRIX will monitor for illegal content and if any will be found will remove such content immediately without notice.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their ALTTRIX account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including the use of the API through a third-party product that accesses ALTTRIX , is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that ALTTRIX shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ALTTRIX has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to AMX via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. ALTTRIX, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. ALTTRIX will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- ALTTRIX reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You will be billed monthly starting on the 1st day or prorated for that month after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will be charged for what you have used until the cancellation date. Prices are billed monthly until canceled.
- An upgrade from the trial account to the paid account will end your trial account. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- You agree to pay via our subscription and with a valid credit card.
- No additional surcharges or setup fees will apply!
- Cardholders must be at least 18 years of age.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link within the Digital Asset Management account section.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled!
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- ALTTRIX, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ALTTRIX service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ALTTRIX reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ALTTRIX reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the GOAMX.com Site goamx.com to our blog site at blog.goamx.com or the Service itself.
- ALTTRIX shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your assets to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- ALTTRIX does not pre-screen Content, but ALTTRIX and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2016 ALTTRIX All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from ASX.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that ALTTRIX uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service, and as such, AMX cannot be made responsible for any failures on hardware, network or availability, including data loss in the event that any ALTTRIX hosting partner fails to live up to its obligations with ALTTRIX.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ALTTRIX, or any other ALTTRIX service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ALTTRIX.
- ALTTRIX may use your company’s logo in listings of ALTTRIX customers on website or brochures.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ALTTRIX customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- ALTTRIX does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ALTTRIX shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ALTTRIX has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) hardware failures; (vi) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ALTTRIX to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ALTTRIX and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ALTTRIX (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The customer and/or purchaser of ALTTRIX products or services cannot and will not hold ALTTRIX liable for any ALTTRIX website service interruptions, website access delays or downtime due to website maintenance work. The customer and/or purchaser holds ALTTRIX completely harmless and free from any liabilities whatsoever.
- ALTTRIX is not responsible or liable for any typographical errors or omissions on any of its content or websites.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALTTRIX-DSD is a legal company registered under the Laws of the State of Florida. Any disputes must be settled in a Florida Court under US Law.
- USA: 140 Broadway, 26th Floor, New York City, NY 10005